Watch: A Simple Online Marketing Plan for Nonprofit Year-End Success
As a nonprofit organization, the next few months are a prime opportunity to set your organization up for success to hit your year-end fundraising goals.
Online marketing and donations will play a key role in your success and setting up a plan now will keep you on track through the busy season while still getting the word out about your cause.
During this free on-demand webinar, we’ll guide you through planning a year-end fundraising campaign for your organization. With our guest expert, Michele Hickey, we’ll provide tips and ideas for leveraging online channels and reaching the people who matter most.
Watch our free webinar on end-of-year marketing for nonprofits
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to plan for key giving opportunities
- How to execute your year-end marketing plan
- How to prepare for ongoing success after the holiday season
In addition to nearly 30 years of experience in the nonprofit sector, Michele Hickey of Silver Lining Communications has an MS in Professional and Technical Communication from NJIT, an MA in Nonprofit Management from the New School University, and a BA in Business from Rutgers University. In 2003, she founded Silver Lining Communications, LLC which specializes in content development for the nonprofit sector. She works with nonprofits of all sizes and types, from higher education institutions to grassroots organizations. She has been a Constant Contact Certified Solution Provider since 2018.
- Download the Giving Tuesday Playbook to plan your campaign
- Inspire More Signups to Your Nonprofit’s Email List
- Learn how to set-up a fundraising campaign on Facebook
- Learn about Google Ad Grants for Nonprofits
- Join Michele’s email list for more tips and strategies
- Get more year-end fundraising tools and tips
- Watch: Marking Sense of Online Marketing for Nonprofits
The post Watch: A Simple Online Marketing Plan for Nonprofit Year-End Success appeared first on Constant Contact.