We are a Constant Contact Accredited Solution Provider. That means we are dedicated to helping small business owners and leaders of non-profit organizations to reach their online marketing goals. What do you want to achieve? Let us chart the best path and show you, step-by-step, how to get there.
What can you do with Constant Contact?
- Email Marketing – tell customers about your next sale, special offers, and more
- Event Marketing – when you want to create a buzz about a cool event you’re hosting
- Online Survey – read your customers’ mind with a survey
- Social Campaigns – build a group of passionate fans
“More than 500,000 small businesses, non-profit organizations and member associations around the world rely on Constant Contact for their online marketing needs.”
Want to try it out for FREE? Sign up here for a FREE, no-obligation 60-day trial.
Want to use email marketing, but don’t have the time?
At Red Mango Marketing we offer Custom Constant Contact services. Our team will build custom email marketing campaigns for you. We’re here to make you look good and help you communicate your message to your clients!
- Account Quick Start – Everything from account setup to using your first email template.
- Custom Template Creation – Customization of selected email campaign formats using the client’s color scheme, branding, logos, and URLs.
- Campaign Creation and Execution – Custom-built templates, based on your brand and design requirements.
- Complete Event Set-Up Service – All your event marketing set up online — including registration, invitation, and homepage setup.
- Survey Creation – A complete survey, based on your goals and objectives.
- Our experts will create your social media marketing strategy, grow your social audience and track your success.
Ask how you can join my Constant Contact Group and get special deals on the services we offer. To schedule a complimentary strategy session fill out this form and we will contact you within 48 hours.
How to Avoid Emails Going to Spam
You’re not a spammer. You value customer relationships and work hard to build trust with your customer base. You k ...Read More
How to Segment an Email List (with Examples)
If you’ve been using email marketing for a while, you might have come across the term segmentation. Before we d ...Read More
Ecommerce Marketing Automation: More Sales, Less Work
Even if you aren’t an expert, chances are, you implicitly grasp how great automation might be for your ecommerce m ...Read More
39 Top Benefits of Email Marketing for Small Business (with Real Examples)
Deciding where to invest your marketing dollars isn’t a decision you take lightly as a small business owner. You k ...Read More
Watch: Making Sense of Online Marketing for Technology Service Providers
With a wave of technology platforms and tools sweeping over all industries, the Technology Services industry is being looked to a ...Read More