Watch: Putting Your Action Plan to Work
The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic is changing the way we all do business. There is much we still don’t know about how this situation will play out.
As this unprecedented crisis continues to evolve, many small business owners are wondering how to minimize losses, and what steps they can take to protect their businesses.
Watch our free webinar and learn how your business can respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation
If you’re feeling overwhelmed and unsure of what actions to take during this time, watch this panel discussion for ideas on how to get started along with audience Q&A.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Assessing the current situation
- Adapting your normal operations
- Marketing during this time
- Find the Small Business Support Kit
- How Coronavirus is Impacting Small Businesses and What You Can Do About It
- How to Communicate Sensitively During a Crisis
- How to Stay Productive (and Sane) While Working from Home
“There were a couple of key ideas that resonated with me “What if this was our business model from day 1″- got my brain going and need to spend some time developing this with my peers. Also, the idea of putting an action plan together is sounding both refreshing (since being so reactive these last weeks) and also difficult. But it has to be done. Just want to say- Constant Contact has been invaluable to me (public library) during this time and it was great to see actual people behind the platform I rely on.”Webinar attendee