Watch: How to Use Visual Marketing to Get Attention — and Customers — Even if You’re Not “Artistic”
Marketing in today’s world is becoming more and more visual. Images have the power to cut through all of the noise and catch your audience’s attention.
Not only do you need to find the right image, but you need to use it in a way that supports the message.
In this on-demand webinar, award-winning designer and online educator Pamela Wilson discusses creating compelling visuals for all of your marketing materials. You’ll discover:
- 3 simple ways to make searching for images FAST (and efficient)
- 3 “Design Laws” that make your visuals look polished
- How to use the Constant Contact built-in image editing tools to add high-impact visuals that get your messages read
“Excellent introduction to Visual Marketing. Quick tools to use immediately, and effectively. Pamela’s presentation was laid out perfectly, and contained essential practices that anyone can incorporate into the marketing.”
- Get your free copy of the cheat sheet here: bigbrandsystem.com/cc
- Learn how to find free & pro images directly in Constant Contact
- Check out these free stock photo sites: http://pexels.com & http://pixabay.com
Have a speaker deliver our presentations at your local event. Learn more.