October 2018: What’s New with Constant Contact?
Fall is here and believe it or not, the end of the year is right around the corner. Constant Contact has some great new features just in time to help you launch into the Holiday Season hustle.
Take five minutes to learn more about the new improvements and features available in your Constant Contact account.
New product enhancements include:
- Check for errors: Take the worry out of sending your email and let us check it for common mistakes, including missing links, placeholder text and images, and more.
- Segments: Create segments of your contacts based on email activity, list membership, and contact details to send more targeted emails.
- Facebook Lead Ads: Capture leads from Facebook and sync them to your Constant Contact account.
- Searching campaigns: Easily find a specific email you’ve sent in the past.
- Subject line enhancements: Personalize your email’s subject line by adding a contact’s name, emojis, or other contact details.
- Coupon action block: Reward your loyal customers or win back the affection of those that have fallen out of touch with the trackable coupon block.
Watch what’s new with Constant Contact:
Stay updated on new product and feature improvements any time by visiting the Help Center in your Constant Contact account!
Want to give these new tools a try?
Not a Constant Contact customer? See what you’re missing! Sign up for a free 60-day trial.