Let Us Help Your Small Business to Power On Through COVID-19
There’s no getting around it, 2020 has been a tough year. The COVID-19 pandemic has stopped us in our tracks and forced the world to pivot to a digital-first mindset seemingly overnight.
And while the lingering effects of the pandemic have been especially challenging for the small business community, we know as well as you that small businesses endure. They face an obstacle, adjust, and they overcome it. Even in 2020, we’ve seen this to be true through amazing stories from our customers.
Helping small businesses to power on
When COVID-19 was declared a pandemic, we knew that we had a responsibility to help business leaders manage the extreme uncertainty and to help educate them on how to move their businesses online. After a year filled with starts-and-stops, constantly changing regulations and uncertainty at every turn, we’ve been so impressed by the ingenuity, passion, and flexibility of small businesses across the globe.
We remain committed to helping small businesses and nonprofits succeed, and their perseverance has inspired us to raise that support to a new level. That’s why we’re excited to share more details on a program we call “Power On”, which aims to help small businesses keep fighting as the pandemic continues.
Here’s some more information about all that Power On entails
- The Power On Portal: The Power On Portal is a rich collection of success stories about small businesses who are adapting their tactics to persevere through the COVID-19 crisis as well as industry-specific digital marketing guides, best practices for reopening, and tips for how you can (and should) improve the online presence of your newly online-first business.
- Industry-Specific Power Hour Roundtables: Part of being a small business leader is being part of a diverse and resilient community, and a great community helps each other out when times get tough. To encourage knowledge-sharing in different industries and show the faces behind small businesses in the Boston area, we organized a series of virtual roundtable discussions where real small business owners could share their struggles, triumphs and questions with each other during a live discussion. If you’re interested in how businesses in your industry are powering on through COVID-19, don’t miss the video replays of these engaging sessions.
- Power Hour: Pro Sessions: To deliver even more value to small businesses and our customers, we asked the pros for their take. We’ve partnered with some of the most renowned entrepreneurs in North America for a series of virtual discussions offering their tips for how small businesses can stay resilient as the pandemic continues. Each session features an exclusive Q&A with a celebrity entrepreneur, where they answer burning questions from an audience or real small business owners. The full list of entrepreneurs includes:
- Community Outreach: Constant Contact is also supporting local organizations who are providing meaningful assistance and services to the Greater Boston area. As the region continues to power on through COVID-19, the Black Economic Council of Massachusetts and Frontline Foods will each receive charitable donations as they work to support at-risk populations, front line workers and other communities in need.
- Small Business Spotlight and Support: On the Power On Portal, we’re showcasing inspirational stories of small businesses that have adapted to the pandemic’s challenges and are successfully powering on in the wake of COVID-19. These businesses will also be paired with a Constant Contact Marketing Advisor to help improve their immediate online marketing needs (e.g., building a new website, setting up an online store, automating emails).
See more small business stories on the Power On Portal.
Get the guidance and support your need to power on
Small businesses have been hit especially hard by the pandemic, and Power On allows us to provide the support you need to be successful in the new normal.
Whether that’s guiding you on how to use our powerful suite of digital marketing tools to get your business online, or partnering with some of the most interesting business minds for our Power Hour Pro sessions, we’re proud to help support small business leaders in their recovery efforts. Though the environment remains extremely complex, we know the small business community is strong and resilient, and together, we can Power On.
The post Let Us Help Your Small Business to Power On Through COVID-19 appeared first on Constant Contact.