January 2018: What’s New with Constant Contact?
What better way to start the New Year than by finding out what’s new with Constant Contact?
Take four minutes to find out about the latest improvements and new features available in your Constant Contact account.
New product enhancements include:
- A/B Testing (Beta): Compare two subject lines with an A/B test (a.k.a split test) to ensure you’re sending the most effective subject line to your contacts.
- Recurring Donations: Give your contacts the option to automatically donate to your cause on a monthly basis.
- View as Webpage Link: Now you can easily insert a “view as webpage” link in the third-generation editor.
- Pop-Up Forms: Increase your contact list by creating and installing a pop-up sign-up form on your website.
- Click Segmentation: Automatically add contacts who click on a link to a specific list for later use or to trigger an autoresponder email.
Watch what’s new with Constant Contact:
Note: Many of these features are only available in our third-generation editor. You can upgrade to the third-generation editor for free by contacting our Customer Support team.
Stay updated on new product and feature improvements any time by visiting the Help Center in your Constant Contact account!
Want to give these new tools a try?
Log in to your Constant Contact account.
Not a Constant Contact customer? See what you’re missing! Sign up for a free 60-day trial.
The post January 2018: What’s New with Constant Contact? appeared first on Constant Contact Blogs.