We are a Constant Contact Accredited Solution Provider– that means we are dedicated to helping small business owners and leaders of non-profit organizations to reach their online marketing goals. What do you want to achieve? Let us chart the best path to take and show you, step-by-step, how to get there.
What can you do with Constant Contact?
- Email Marketing – tell customers about your next sale, special offers, and more
- Event Marketing – when you want to create a buzz about a cool event you’re hosting
- Online Survey – read your customers’ mind with a survey
- Social Campaigns – build a groups of passionate fans
“More than 500,000 small businesses, non-profit organizations and member associations around the world rely on Constant Contact for their online marketing needs.”
Want to try it out for FREE? Sign up here for a FREE, no obligation 60 day trial.
At Red Mango Marketing we offer Custom Constant Contact services. Our goal is to make you look good!
Want to use email marketing but don’t have the time? We’ll build custom email marketing campaigns for you.
- Account Quick Start – Everything from account setup to using your first email template.
- Custom Template Creation – Customization of selected email campaign formats using client’s color scheme, branding, logos, and URLs.
- Campaign Creation and Execution – Custom-built templates, based on your brand and design requirements.
- Complete Event Set Up Service – All your event marketing set up online — including registration, invitation and homepage setup.
- Survey Creation – A complete survey, based on your goals and objectives.
- Our experts will create your social media marketing strategy, grow your social audience and track your success.
Ask how you can join my Constant Contact Group and get special deals on services we offer. To schedule a complimentary strategy session fill out this form, and I will contact you within 48 hours.
When you head up the marketing for a division of the nation’s oldest plumbing and heating manufacturer, you need to hold on to your customer base. For Sheena McDeavitt, ...
Wondering how to make a newsletter that drives action? It comes down to using two simple words: “Read more.” Why? If your business is in the habit of sending jam-packed ...
Are you celebrating Father’s Day this year? If so, you’re not alone! Last year, consumers spent a record-high $14.3 billion on Father’s Day gifts. Where are shoppers going ...
For many businesses, reaching new customers is a top priority. You’re eager to expand your audience, make new connections, and ultimately, grow your business. But once you gain new ...
You’re no stranger to marketing your business. You know that getting new customers in the door is essential to increase revenue. But lately, your results have plateaued and you ...