We are a Constant Contact Accredited Solution Provider– that means we are dedicated to helping small business owners and leaders of non-profit organizations to reach their online marketing goals. What do you want to achieve? Let us chart the best path to take and show you, step-by-step, how to get there.
What can you do with Constant Contact?
- Email Marketing – tell customers about your next sale, special offers, and more
- Event Marketing – when you want to create a buzz about a cool event you’re hosting
- Online Survey – read your customers’ mind with a survey
- Social Campaigns – build a groups of passionate fans
“More than 500,000 small businesses, non-profit organizations and member associations around the world rely on Constant Contact for their online marketing needs.”
Want to try it out for FREE? Sign up here for a FREE, no obligation 60 day trial.
At Red Mango Marketing we offer Custom Constant Contact services. Our goal is to make you look good!
Want to use email marketing but don’t have the time? We’ll build custom email marketing campaigns for you.
- Account Quick Start – Everything from account setup to using your first email template.
- Custom Template Creation – Customization of selected email campaign formats using client’s color scheme, branding, logos, and URLs.
- Campaign Creation and Execution – Custom-built templates, based on your brand and design requirements.
- Complete Event Set Up Service – All your event marketing set up online — including registration, invitation and homepage setup.
- Survey Creation – A complete survey, based on your goals and objectives.
- Our experts will create your social media marketing strategy, grow your social audience and track your success.
Ask how you can join my Constant Contact Group and get special deals on services we offer. To schedule a complimentary strategy session fill out this form, and I will contact you within 48 hours.
Forget resolutions. If you want to get your business to the next level, you’re going to need a rallying cry. No matter if you’re brand new to email ...
As a small business or nonprofit, the relationships you have with your customers and supporters are your biggest strength. This February, take the time to celebrate those connections and show ...
It’s not easy for an artist to get their name out there. The idea of being a marketer often clashes directly with how artists view themselves, and sometimes gets ...
Yes, I said the word campaign. Please don’t run away. From talking to nonprofit and small business owners, I’ve learned that many think the word “campaign” is scary. ...
New Year, new features! Ready to learn about the latest and greatest features available in your Constant Contact account? You’ve come to the right place. Take four minutes to ...