We are a Constant Contact Accredited Solution Provider– that means we are dedicated to helping small business owners and leaders of non-profit organizations to reach their online marketing goals. What do you want to achieve? Let us chart the best path to take and show you, step-by-step, how to get there.
What can you do with Constant Contact?
- Email Marketing – tell customers about your next sale, special offers, and more
- Event Marketing – when you want to create a buzz about a cool event you’re hosting
- Online Survey – read your customers’ mind with a survey
- Social Campaigns – build a groups of passionate fans
“More than 500,000 small businesses, non-profit organizations and member associations around the world rely on Constant Contact for their online marketing needs.”
Want to try it out for FREE? Sign up here for a FREE, no obligation 60 day trial.
At Red Mango Marketing we offer Custom Constant Contact services. Our goal is to make you look good!
Want to use email marketing but don’t have the time? We’ll build custom email marketing campaigns for you.
- Account Quick Start – Everything from account setup to using your first email template.
- Custom Template Creation – Customization of selected email campaign formats using client’s color scheme, branding, logos, and URLs.
- Campaign Creation and Execution – Custom-built templates, based on your brand and design requirements.
- Complete Event Set Up Service – All your event marketing set up online — including registration, invitation and homepage setup.
- Survey Creation – A complete survey, based on your goals and objectives.
- Our experts will create your social media marketing strategy, grow your social audience and track your success.
Ask how you can join my Constant Contact Group and get special deals on services we offer. To schedule a complimentary strategy session fill out this form, and I will contact you within 48 hours.
You can admit it. Tracking your emails and monitoring things like opens and clicks doesn’t exactly sound like the most exciting part of marketing your business. You work hard ...
If you’re like a lot of small businesses and organizations, you may be using a personal email account — like Gmail, Outlook, AOL, or Yahoo — to communicate with a group ...
Like warriors in the Greek Colosseum, you can pit two subject lines against each other to win the war for the inbox. The battle-tested and most powerful subject line lives ...
You might have a few customers who you notice often share your social media updates. Or you may have some customers who mention they’ve told friends about your business, ...
Are you ready with your email marketing plans for February? February presents an opportunity to focus on relationships and send out positive vibes to your customers and community. Download this ...