We are a Constant Contact Accredited Solution Provider– that means we are dedicated to helping small business owners and leaders of non-profit organizations to reach their online marketing goals. What do you want to achieve? Let us chart the best path to take and show you, step-by-step, how to get there.
What can you do with Constant Contact?
- Email Marketing – tell customers about your next sale, special offers, and more
- Event Marketing – when you want to create a buzz about a cool event you’re hosting
- Online Survey – read your customers’ mind with a survey
- Social Campaigns – build a groups of passionate fans
“More than 500,000 small businesses, non-profit organizations and member associations around the world rely on Constant Contact for their online marketing needs.”
Want to try it out for FREE? Sign up here for a FREE, no obligation 60 day trial.
At Red Mango Marketing we offer Custom Constant Contact services. Our goal is to make you look good!
Want to use email marketing but don’t have the time? We’ll build custom email marketing campaigns for you.
- Account Quick Start – Everything from account setup to using your first email template.
- Custom Template Creation – Customization of selected email campaign formats using client’s color scheme, branding, logos, and URLs.
- Campaign Creation and Execution – Custom-built templates, based on your brand and design requirements.
- Complete Event Set Up Service – All your event marketing set up online — including registration, invitation and homepage setup.
- Survey Creation – A complete survey, based on your goals and objectives.
- Our experts will create your social media marketing strategy, grow your social audience and track your success.
Ask how you can join my Constant Contact Group and get special deals on services we offer. To schedule a complimentary strategy session fill out this form, and I will contact you within 48 hours.
When you think of sales, you probably envision that high-pressure salesman at a used car lot. The stench of discount cologne hitting your face as that tight-gripped, over-exuberant handshake discombobulates ...
The average person checks their email dozens of times a day. They’re actively looking for something to engage with. While many businesses spend a lot of time focusing on ...
You want to drive business by sending visually appealing emails that get delivered. This means you’re going to need an Email Service Provider (ESP) — a company or service that ...
Need to build a list of qualified leads from visitors to your WordPress website? Who doesn’t? Growing an email list of people who are genuinely interested in your product ...
Your customers wake up every morning and check their email. Through the course of their day, they’ll spend an average of 6.3 hours reading around 88 emails. Shouldn’t your business ...