Your Top 10 Email Marketing Questions of 2016
Fortunately, our customers aren’t shy. This year, they submitted 3,362 questions during our monthly webinars.
Throughout the year, some themes kept coming up over and over again.
Here’s a look at the top 10 email marketing questions we heard this year:
- How frequently should I send emails?
- How can I create images for my emails?
- How can I increase my open rates and engagement?
- How do I write better subject lines?
- How do I write and find better content?
- How can I save time with my marketing?
- How do I use reports and metrics better?
- How do I organize my contacts and use my list to target people?
- How do I create and use an autoresponder?
- How do I ask for email addresses?
We answered these questions earlier this month during a Facebook Live broadcast.
Check out the video below to find out what advice we gave small businesses and nonprofits for their top email marketing challenges of the year:
Get email marketing advice, delivered straight to your inbox twice each month: Sign up for our Hints & Tips newsletter.
Brand new to email marketing? Try Constant Contact free for 60 Days!