Watch: Last-Minute Holiday Marketing Ideas to Drive More Retail Sales
The busy holiday shopping season is upon us.
At Constant Contact, we know the majority of small businesses start their holiday planning in October or earlier, however we also know some plan in November or December as well.
And of course, some don’t know when to plan.
Here’s what real small business owners said when we asked them when they typically start planning for the holidays:
Regardless of when you typically plan, we’ve got you covered with some last-minute holiday marketing ideas that will help you to attract last-minute shoppers.
Watch the on-demand webinar for last-minute holiday marketing ideas to drive retail sales
In this on-demand webinar, we’ll share quick, simple ideas you can implement to get the word out to current and potential customers, and ultimately increase sales.
Learn how to:
- Set yourself up for success
- Stay top of mind with existing customers and followers
- Target new customers with Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads
“All questions addressed, both in chat and in webinar, and that felt extremely personal. Honestly… depending on my budget, after actually looking through the details regarding the things offered… it probably sold me. Knowing that I will receive that type of support through this service is HUGE.”Webinar Attendee
More advice and resources
- Learn how to create a Shoppable Landing Page
- Get the list of power words
- Learn how to create a paid ad
- Get the last-minute holiday planning worksheet
- Understanding paid social media for your business
- Google Ads: A Primer for Small Business
- Need more holiday tools & tips
- Sign-up for a free trial
The post Watch: Last-Minute Holiday Marketing Ideas to Drive More Retail Sales appeared first on Constant Contact.