Feed free-choice from sheltered feeders or mix into finished rations for goats to provide approximately 1/4 to 1/3 ounces/head/day. This feed rate will provide selenium at 0.35 to 0.47 mg/head/day. Maintain a supply of clean, fresh water.Caution
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.USE ONLY AS DIRECTEDManagement Practices
Follow these management practices:
- Goats receiving phosphorus deficient diets may over-consume this product when it is first offered.
- Place the mineral feeder near the water supply or in the animals' loafing area.
- Put out fresh mineral at least once per week.
- Feeding free-choice salt is not required with this mineral.
- Provide fresh, clean water near the feeding area.