Campaigns that Drive Action: Events & Online Registrations
At the heart of small business marketing are the campaigns that drive action – collections of marketing activities that help a small business or organization to achieve its goals and objectives. One important campaign type that many nonprofits and small businesses have used, but would like to learn more about, revolves around Events. When you run an event you want to make sure that you leave ample time for the promotional activities that will drive your registrations, and you want to create and provide an optimal online registration experience. If you have run events or are considering running events, and you’d like to build on your knowledge of these two important elements of running a successful event, this session is for you.
Please note: this session will not be addressing best practices around event planning topics like venue selection, planning event entertainment or dining options, running fundraising activities like live or silent auctions, etc. It is focused on helping the audience promote their event and streamline the online registration process.
Attendees of this presentation will learn:
• The different types of event you might run
• Setting a goal for your event
• Promotion of your event (including a sample promotional timeline and activities)
• Set up an effective online registration process
• Post-event activities you can’t forget Join us and learn some great new strategies to help you promote your next event and set up an online registration process that helps your event succeed.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]