The Ultimate Guide to Constant Contact Integrations
Digital marketing offers your business a lot of opportunities to reach out to your customers or prospects, keeping them engaged and wanting more.
However, you can’t be sure that your Facebook or Google ad will be seen by everyone you want, or that your promoted post will reach exactly the kind of audience you want. You can try your best to rank well in Google search results, but at the end of the day, Google controls the search algorithm.
Email marketing, on the other hand, is different. You have a whole bunch of people who have willingly given you their email address and signed up to receive emails from you. They share an affinity for your brand or business and have given you a direct line of communication to their inbox.
Sending emails to your subscribers by incorporating an isolated email marketing strategy isn’t enough. With so many tools available, why not integrate your email marketing with your broader digital marketing strategy? By optimizing your email marketing integration strategy, you can make the most of your relationship with every customer.
Integrations are important and here’s why
According to research from Smart Insights, email campaigns deliver an average open rate of about 20% along with a click-through rate of 3.3%. Social media marketing has a long way to go with click-through rates of less than 1% most of the time.
However, a lot of your success depends on getting the basics of your email marketing strategy in place: the quality and depth of your email list. Tracking your email deliverability helps maintain that strategy, once it’s in place.
But why do businesses prefer email marketing? For one thing, 77% of people across all demographics prefer to hear from brands and organizations through email. It’s their favorite permission-based advertising, as opposed to other options like Facebook.
But you can’t keep your email marketing strategy separate from the rest of your digital marketing methods. You need to integrate it with everything else.
It’s almost like eating flour, eggs, oil, and sugar all at the same time – perfect ingredients for cake, but not actually cake! You need to put all the ingredients together in just the right way to get the results you want.
How Constant Contact helps you integrate
We love apps here at Constant Contact and just as your mobile apps help you organize and optimize your life, apps for Constant Contact do the same for your business.
They can help you do everything from syncing contacts between your customer relationship management system (CRM) and Constant Contact to adding a sign-up form on your blog, to helping you curate online content for your newsletter. With so many apps (200+!) spanning across so many categories, navigating the Constant Contact app ecosystem can be daunting. But don’t worry, we’re here to help.
It’s no wonder that when we asked recently, 69% of respondents said they consider app integrations with Constant Contact to be important to their businesses. In fact, 76% of respondents said that they use integrations at least monthly and 47% use them at least weekly. As a result, it’s safe to say that small businesses are becoming increasingly reliant on additional technology and software tools to develop and promote themselves.
To help you save time, here are some useful Constant Contact integrations:
Contact growth & lead generation
Integrating lead generation into your email marketing strategy is an excellent way to grow your contact lists. It’s imperative to utilize existing data to know all you can about your customers. You can even create different lead gen templates for different types of audiences.
By offering informational, relevant PDF files, checklists, eBooks, or guides, you can entice potential customers to exchange their email address for high-quality content.
Some of the popular Constant Contact lead gen integrations are:
1. Constant Contact for Facebook
Constant Contact’s official Facebook – Join My Mailing List app makes it easier to collect new contacts directly from your Facebook business page.
Overall benefits of Constant Contact’s Facebook Integration:
- Collect email addresses through your Facebook page right into the mailing list you choose.
- Transfer new subscribers’ contact details from new subscribers’ Facebook page into your Constant Contact account.
- Customize the link by editing the introduction, call to action box, naming the link, and adding an image URL.
2. Constant Contact for Eventbrite
Easily connect your store to Constant Contact and send targeted messages to drive more business. Constant Contact’s integration with Eventbrite makes it easier than ever to manage and promote events. You can add events to an email template, track registrations, send follow up emails, and import contacts.
- Sync registrants of an event to send out reminders and follow-up emails.
- Promote published Eventbrite events that automatically link to your event page.
- Check who has responded to your event invitation and who hasn’t, as well as who has opened and engaged with your email.
3. Constant Contact for Shopify
The official Shopify integration from Constant Contact lets you connect your store with your Constant Contact account, create customized email messages, insert products you want to feature, and send to targeted customers or prospects in less time.
- Automatically send a customized branded abandoned cart email to customers who left items in their cart, choose a time to send, and track resulting revenue.
- Drag and drop products and discount coupons from your store into any email and customize the details.
- Creates predefined lists, including best customers, recent customers, first-time customers, repeat customers, lapsed customers, and prospects so you can get the right message to the right audience.
- Promote the goods and services available in a Shopify store through an email with the Shopify product block.
- Check on your Shopify revenue right from your Constant Contact account.
4. Salesforce integration from Cazoomi
Engage your prospects, clients, and partners in real-time, by directly integrating Constant Contact to Salesforce.
- Save time managing your contact data by integrating Constant Contact with your Salesforce.com CRM. No more double entry needed!
- Sync all your contacts, leads or accounts (personal accounts too)
- Create targeted, timely marketing campaigns by segmenting your contacts based on Salesforce.com CRM custom field mapping such as the type of client, product interest, or stage of the sales cycle.
- Leverage Salesforce.com’s reporting and forecasting capabilities to drive business intelligence from your email marketing metrics.
- Cloud-based so your team has access from anywhere.
5. Constant Contact forms for WordPress
The official Constant Contact plugin makes it fast and easy to capture visitor information right from your WordPress site. Whether you’re looking to collect email addresses, contact info, event sign-ups, or visitor feedback, you can customize your forms with data fields that work best for you.
- Create forms that are clear, simple, and mobile-optimized for every device.
- Choose forms that automatically select the theme and style of your WordPress site.
- Customize data fields, so you can tailor the type of information you collect.
- New email addresses are automatically added to the Constant Contact email lists of your choosing.
If you run an online store, chances are most of your customer data is stored on your eCommerce platform. Make use of this valuable information by integrating it into your email marketing and drive more revenue.
Integrating your eCommerce platform with your email tool allows you to set up automatic emails that go out to your customers with a special offer or discount driving them to your business to make a purchase. These come handy especially during the holiday period or when your customer is celebrating their birthday or anniversary.
Here are some of the most popular:
MINDBODY streamlines your day-to-day tasks through time-saving features like automated task management, online booking, payments, client relationship tools, staff scheduling, point of sale tools, and detailed reports.
Overall benefits of Constant Contact’s MINDBODY Integration:
- Online Booking
- Retention Tools
- Point of Sale and eCommerce
- Staff Management
- Powerful Business Analytics
2. QuickBooks Online for Constant Contact integration – by Cazoomi
Engage your prospects, clients and partners in real-time with Constant Contact marketing automation connected to your QuickBooks Online Financials.
- Save time managing your contact data by integrating Constant Contact with QuickBooks Online. No more double entry needed!
- Seamless background syncing means your contacts are always up to date in Constant Contact.
- Create targeted, timely marketing and sales campaigns by segmenting your contacts based on QuickBooks Online sales.
- Leverage QuickBooks Online reporting and forecasting capabilities to drive business intelligence from your email marketing metrics.
- Cloud-based so your team has access from anywhere.
3. 3DCart eCommerce integration
Seamlessly sync your 3DCart eCommerce store customers to your Constant Contact account. Engage your prospects, clients, and partners in real-time with 3DCart connected to your marketing.
- Auto-create product marketing list segments of customers from 3DCart eCommerce.
- UNLIMITED Contacts and customers synced!
- Save time managing your customer data by integrating Constant Contact with 3DCart store.
- Cloud-based so your team has access from anywhere.
- Sync unsubscribed contacts from Constant Contact. If a contact is unsubscribed in Constant Contact, the contact is unsubscribed in 3DCart.
4. WooCommerce by Zapier
WooCommerce is built on WordPress and is entirely open source, which means you can modify and customize everything. From physical products, to digital downloads, plus subscriptions, content, and even appointments, you can sell anything with WooCommerce. Constant Contact customers can connect WooCommerce customers to Constant Contact using Zapier.
- Publish great content and build a strong brand.
- Use shortcodes to add your products to blog posts or create landing pages that go straight to checkout.
- Customize WooCommerce with countless actions and filters at your fingertips, custom AJAX endpoints or webhooks.
- Access to more than 400 official extensions: From payments and shipping to marketing and accounting.
- Add as many products as you want to sell – your only restriction is your inventory.
5. Shopify eCommerce integration
SyncApps allows you to automatically sync critical customer data between Constant Contact and your Shopify eCommerce system.
- Save time managing your contact data by integrating Constant Contact with your Shopify.
- Sync UNLIMITED Contacts.
- Create email marketing list segmentation of customers from Shopify eCommerce.
- Target email campaigns based on item purchasing behavior.
- Cloud-based so your team has access from anywhere.
- Segment Shopify customers to Constant Contact lists based on who purchased a specific version of a product.
- Only Shopify customers subscribed to email will be synced to Constant Contact.
Contact databases and CRM
With so many apps in our MarketPlace, chances are Constant Contact is integrated with the business tools you’re already using (CRM’s, donor management systems, eCommerce platforms).
Here are some popular business tools we offer:
Salesforce CRM – This free integration, built by our partner Cazoomi, allows you to sync contact data between Salesforce and Constant Contact.
Blackbaud eTapestry Donor Management – This integration allows you to sync data between eTapestry and Constant Contact, as well as view email campaign stats within eTapestry.
Constant Contact for Gmail – Constant Contact’s Google integration lets you import your Google contacts to Constant Contact and add them to an existing list or create a new one.
Constant Contact for Office 365 – Constant Contact’s Office 365 integration lets you import your contacts to Constant Contact and add them to an existing list or create a new one.
MailMunch: Collecting emails from your website visitors is the most important aspect of internet marketing. MailMunch lets you create beautiful opt-in forms for your site without writing a single line of code.
- Target specific pages & posts with relevant opt-in forms of all different types: popup, embedded, top bar, scroll box, or sidebar
- All forms are responsive and mobile optimized
- Choose a professionally designed template that works
- Analytics and reports so you can find out which pages, posts or opt-in forms are bringing in the most conversions
Blogging and content management
One of the easiest ways to integrate your email marketing strategy with your website is through blog posts. It’s usually easy to incorporate different widgets and minimally intrusive pop-ups that encourage readers to sign up. The most important thing here is to develop a call-to-action that fits with your audience and brand voice.
Some of the popular integrations are:
Viewbix offers a simple to use Constant Contact join my mailing list form that integrates into any video. Simply add the app and link to your Constant Contact account. Then people can sign up directly from your video player.
- Grow your contact list.
- Engage viewers with a call to action.
- Enhance and enrich your promotional videos.
Digioh makes it easy to send file attachments out to your Constant Contact subscribers. Are you planning an event and need to send a schedule or calendar to everyone? Or maybe you have a special PDF report, whitepaper, or coupon to send your customers to get them more interested in your business? Now you can do this using Digioh’s custom integration with Constant Contact.
- Send file attachments in your newsletter.
- Track downloads by a subscriber.
- Securely send your file and control who has access.
- Grow your list with automatic lead capturing.
- Sync captured leads with your email list.
Shareist helps you easily discover and capture content ideas, to then add into an email. Build a newsletter, save it, and then send it to any list in your connected Constant Contact account.
- Create projects for clients, websites, or topics.
- Curate content and capture ideas into your project’s content inbox.
- Share content to social media channels, get feedback on the best content through engagement measurement.
- Create a newsletter and quickly include the best-curated or original content.
- Connect and publish directly to Constant Contact mail lists, or other platforms, directly from within Shareist.
Privy’s free suite of email capture tools, including exit-intent driven website popups & banners, enables you to grow your list from your website, online store, social media channels, and more – all without any coding or development skills.
- Use advanced targeting to display campaigns based on exit, cart abandonment, cart value, scroll, timer, geography, device type, page, number of visits, referral site, language, and more.
- Choose from hundreds of templates, or create your own pop ups, spin to win wheels, banners, flyouts, scroll boxes, announcement bars, and embedded forms for email collection.
- Create and distribute single use, or bulk coupon codes for both Shopify and BigCommerce. These can be shown in your display ads and sync automatically to your store.
- Run automated A/B split tests to understand how small changes impact conversion rates.
- Track coupon code redemption for Shopify and BigCommerce discounts.
With Interact’s lead-generating quizzes, create beautiful quizzes that generate leads and grow your Constant Contact email list with an easy three-step process:
1. Design your quiz: Interact quizzes are custom-branded, and custom designed to fit your business.
2. Connect your Constant Contact list. Sign in and select the list you want.
3. Share on Facebook, Twitter, and all other social channels, as well as embed in your website.
You have plenty of options for integrating social media into your email marketing strategy. One easy way is to include social share buttons at the bottom of your email campaigns. Research shows that emails with social share buttons deliver a 158% higher click-through rate.
Some of the popular integrations are:
1. Constant Contact App for HootSuite
HootSuite helps organizations use the social web to launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audience, and distribute targeted messages across multiple channels. Enable the Constant Contact App in the HootSuite App Directory, and start monitoring your latest email campaigns right from your dashboard. View the shares, opens, and clicks of your campaigns, plus, you can share emails to any of your social channels.
Perkville is a leading retention and referral solution for the health, fitness, salon, spa, and retail industries. Perkville allows you to export of your Perkville customer list to upload into an existing or new mailing list in Constant Contact for a fast, easy way to communicate with your loyal customers.
- Grow your email list.
- Increase customer loyalty.
- Generate more referrals.
- Increase Facebook and Twitter buzz.
- Integrates with Constant Contact.
3. LIFT – FanCONNECT
FanCONNECT helps build targeted customer lists, instantly sends offers to your customers, and tracks sales and redemptions. FanCONNECT works with Facebook to help you grow a customer list on the fly. When your fans complete your Fan Club enrollment, they instantly receive an offer and come to your business ready to buy.
- Build a customer list on the fly.
- Instantly send coupon offers to your customers.
- Connect with your customers.
- Collect email addresses and push them to your Constant Contact account.
- Boost sales.
4. Act! Essentials by Zapier
Act! Essentials marries the best of contact management with the best of email marketing to help you stay organized, convert new prospects, and get more from existing customers. Designed for small businesses and entrepreneurs, Act! Essentials gives you organized access to key customer details and marketing, making it easy to grow your business.
Bring your business into focus with intelligent, prioritized recommendations based on your engagement with customers and prospects. Constant Contact customers can connect Act! Essentials to Constant Contact using Zapier.
QWIQQ is the fastest, easiest way for you to measure your social ROI by selling products and services, socially! Create a QWIQQ post, enable PayPal, and your post is now for sale on QWIQQ and any network you share to including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Foursquare, SMS, Email and Constant Contact.
- Just snap a photo, write a quick note, and enter the price. Posting what you want to sell on QWIQQ is easy.
- Your customers are on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Foursquare, SMS, Email, and Constant Contact. Instantly share a post that lets your customers buy from wherever you engage them.
- Integrating PayPal in seconds turns powerful social networks into powerful selling networks.
- QWIQQ works worldwide and supports 19 currencies.
- QWIQQ is your mobile optimized website.
A whopping 58% of marketers surveyed admitted they don’t design emails to render correctly across different mobile devices. This is a huge problem when you consider that almost 50% of emails are opened on a smartphone or tablet, and nearly 70% of mobile users delete an email if it doesn’t render properly.
You can integrate your email marketing strategy with SMS push notifications or encourage readers to sign up for your WhatsApp or Telegram Channels. All these methods also encourage direct communication with your audience, without the stress of an intruding algorithm.
Some popular mobile integrations are:
1. Constant Contact for iOS
The all-new mobile app brings the full power of the Constant Contact desktop experience to your smartphone or tablet. From adding contacts, to creating mobile-responsive emails, you get all the tools you need to manage your email campaigns whenever you’re on the go.
- Stay connected with spontaneous and mobile responsive on-the-go campaigns.
- Grow your list with mobile contact management.
- Know what worked with campaign reporting statistics.
2. Landing Pages by Leadpages
LeadPages easily integrates with Constant Contact. With a few clicks, you can connect your Constant Contact account with any landing page and start building your list immediately. Plus, LeadPages design each landing page to give you the highest conversion, the fastest loading time, and the best results for your business.
- LeadPages has an “unlimited policy.” You can create an unlimited number of landing pages. You can drive an unlimited amount of traffic. You can also publish your landing pages on an unlimited number of domains.
- LeadPages gives you more than just landing pages. They have a lead-gen tool known as “LeadBoxes” that allows you to grow your email list from any site.
- LeadPages and LeadBoxes work on iPhones, iPads, and Android devices effortlessly, so you never have to worry that your potential customers can’t see your landing pages.
- LeadPages have created one of the most user-friendly split testing tools in the industry. As a pro LeadPages member, you can run an unlimited number of split tests on your landing pages and LeadBoxes right inside LeadPages.
- With their “digital asset delivery system,” LeadPages instantly send new subscribers your lead magnets or “opt-in bribes” when they opt-in for your email list.
3. Constant Contact’s List Builder for iOS and Android
Eliminate the inefficient pen and notepad collection of email signups. Constant Contact’s List Builder lets you collect new subscribers with ease and style, even without an internet connection.
- When a new subscriber signs up with List Builder, they are added to your Constant Contact mailing list. Not connected to the internet? List Builder retains offline entries and syncs them the next time you connect, automatically.
- Your new tablet signup form fits right in on the counter at your store, can be displayed at your next event, or even tucked under your arm.
- Select a preset form or set just the fields you need. Insert your logo, add a greeting or promotion message, and even initiate a new sign-up list, all from the List Builder app.
4. iCapture Free for iPad
Use the iPad to capture names, emails and even preferences from customers and add them to your Constant Contact account automatically. iCapture can support up to 1,000 iPads and help you create the custom look you need.
- Grab attention and build your lists faster.
- Be unique! An iPad instantly makes a statement to your customers.
- Quickly customize iCapture to your brand
- Secure your future with a larger email list!
- Capture names/emails free, with available upgrade options.
TapAnalytics consolidates all your digital marketing analytics into a unified digital dashboard. It can be tailored to your needs and comes with both training and customer support.
- Automates monthly reporting across platforms.
- Scalable for small or large organizations across all customers and allows for detailed permission sets.
- Customizable widgets and dashboards for internal and external analytics.
- Data importer for other data outside of integrated platforms.
Looking for more tools to manage and grow your email marketing efforts?
These are just some of our top integrations. Our Apps & Integrations page has a full listing of our integrations — including integrations with Outlook, WordPress, Zapier, and more.
Search by business need to discover integrations that can work for you.
Visit our Apps & Integrations page for a full list of tools that integrate with Constant Contact.
The post The Ultimate Guide to Constant Contact Integrations appeared first on Constant Contact Blogs.