Virtual Digital Marketing Manager/Online Marketing
Red Mango Marketing is looking to add a new team member! We have an immediate need for a Digital Marketing Manager. This position is virtual and can be a contract position. Applicants must have the ability to work independently and communicate well in a Skype office environment. Must have a strong drive and initiative to keep focused and complete work.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for managing client accounts by creating, assisting, and executing their Internet Marketing Plan; updating website content including SEO and coordinating it with social media, and creating a monthly newsletter. The Digital Marketing Manager will partner with clients and add value by sharing ideas and programs and driving the relationship to become the clients marketing partner. Additional duties include developing content for posting on all designated website & social media outlets, monitoring website traffic, and creating monthly reports.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Constant Contact, and Social Media tools (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and others).
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, & Facebook Advertising
- A strong marketing background is desired.
- Excellent written communication skills are necessary, with an emphasis on grammar/spelling excellence.
- Excellent intrapersonal skills, ability to gather information, ask the right questions and formulate concise communications.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and stay organized.
- Ability to work from home and communicate well in a Skype office environment. Must have a strong drive and initiative to keep focused and complete work.
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title the email as Account Manager/Online Marketing: Dallas/Fort Worth.
Resume submissions that do not follow directions are immediately disqualified.